Sunday, May 24, 2009

rules regarding the room (part II)

these were slightly worse than the original rules...parental discretion is advised.

1. don't lay on my bed without my permission, unless you're about the business.

2. don't come to my room then tell me "let's go somewhere." if i was in my room before you came, i probably planned on staying there.

3. NO BEAT NO SLEEP.

4. if all we talk about is sex, and i invite you over to my room...that's not the time to talk about politics.

5. if you come into my room (the bedroom to be specific) after 1 AM, i'm assuming you're about the business.

6. if you don't follow the rules, there is a strong possibility you will be kicked out. please leave peacefully.

7. there are exceptions to every rule, but i determine those, because i'm robert kinsey gotdamn.

1 comment: