Monday, August 22, 2011

Penetration (From "u remind me of the color purple")

lazarus g. Othello (the g stands for grandiose)

I hate to be too forward but please bear with me
I'd love to introduce you to the bear that resides in me...
Not normally of natURe but I'd love to release the beast that'll leave you weak like Greg Oden's knees
Strugglin to breathe...
Unable to speak...
Such an amazing feat that only occurs with me...I think.
I can't stand being too repetitive but I've been blessed with a natural sedative that'll leave you unconscious quicker than chloroform...
Similar to Captain Nemo I wanna explore 20,000 leagues under your sea...
No pleasure p.
But this pleasurous p will leave you in such a sublime pyschadelic state, with each glorious return you may think it's the Second Coming...
third or forth, back and forth, I just push forward until there's no more...
exhilarate to eradicate, stimulate to eviscerate
Leave it in ruins like Pompeii or Machu Picchu precipitate-
ING. nah precipitation, which leads to infiltration...
You wetter than the Mississippi
But I bathed in the Euphrates when dawns were young, so it ain't no biggie.
I'm not Louis Creed, but I'll kill the kitty...
Greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment