Friday, May 28, 2010

new freestyle

I call this a drake freestyle cuz i wrote it down just like he types on his blackberry haha...anyways enjoy.

B.M.F. (found on Rick Ross new mixtape the Albert Anastasia EP...download that NOW)

my name is big kinsey all these lil niggas fear me
u gotta problem wit me fuck a knife go head and kill me
cuz i hold grudges like ingram holds footballs
never drop them hoes unless u talkin bout them bombs
frustration level risin yall done woke up the beast
wake up everyday tempted to knock out niggas teeth
leave u wit a gap lookin like mike strahan
attitude so primal yall should call me caveman
ya hoe calls me captain im steerin her ship
claim that she ur girl but i been all up in her shit
go head take the loss pussy nigga fuckin quit
cuz ur actions are directionless ur so irrelevant
bitch im the man...i i im the man
and i go apeshit on the track like a black tarzan
hoes say my name in bunches...duran duran
now i got crazy niggas outchea stalkin me like stan
sendin all these threats...letters in the mail
they see me in streets...shit u would never tell
that they harbor so much hate cuz all their smiles are fake
boostin up my ego tellin me im great
ha naw thats a lie...i cant deny
that i been thinkin im the best since 1985
didnt even leave the womb til 1987
told the gyno "u jus held greatness ya ur fuckin welcome"
dapped up my pops...gave mom a hug
told the nurse "its bedtime...im sleepy den a mug"
right then and there...i met ur dumbass daughter
we aint talk that much...she loved to whoop and holler
she was far too immature so i had to drop her
she loved that baby food...and she loved to swallow
funny how its been so long and she still loves to swallow
but now its baby juice...and she never gargles
i started crawlin in 2 months then walked the next day
i never let em feed me carrots only ate steak
little body grown appetite i cleaned my plates
and i still love to eat thats y im so big today
i met ya moms in high school she used to teach me chem
and she had some nice breastisis i loved them
fucked her in the office left on the intercom
so alla spain park heard me choppin down ya moms

No comments:

Post a Comment